Ignite Amps has released The Anvil, an emulation of Andy Zeugs’ tube guitar preamp.
The Anvil is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, designed by Andy Zeugs.
The Anvil features
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Zero latency.
The Anvil for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as freeware.
More information: Ignite Amps