IK Multimedia has announced that AmpliTube for iPad is now available for download from the iTunes App Store.
Together with the currently available iRig interface adapter, this combination represents the first portable multi-touch tone-modeling solution for guitar and bass players; giving them the chance to play, practice and have fun everywhere with the multi-FX system of the future.
AmpliTube for iPad offers the same selection of 23 amps & effects models from the AmpliTube for iPhone version, clearly visible and accessible by an enhanced interface with all the controls immediately available in one screen. AmpliTube for iPad offers the ability to build a virtual stage rig bigger than what can be found in traditional portable effect processors; the four simultaneous stompbox effects (giving one more than the iPhone version) allows for more sonic creativity and can be combined with an amp-head plus cabinet, and a microphone.
AmpliTube for iPad features
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-FX app.
- Full rig made by 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic.
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available.
- Import and play along with songs and backing tracks with real time effects.
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly.
- Includes tuner/metronome.
- Free and Full versions available.
- Free version is expandable with downloadable gear a-la-carte.
AmpliTube for iPad is now available in 2 versions from the iTunes App store:
- AmpliTube FREE: 3 effects, 1 amp+cabinet, 2 mics.
- AmpliTube: 11 effects, 5 amps + cabinets and 2 mics – $19.99/€15.99.
The iRig interface adapter is available through IK Selected Dealers worldwide and from the IK online Store for only $39.99/€29.99 MSRP (exc. VAT).
More information: IK Multimedia