IK Multimedia has announced it is offering a white color option for its best-selling iLoud Micro Monitor, the smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world.
With an ultra- linear frequency response, best-in-class bass (down to 55Hz @ -3db), the smallest footprint and incredibly detailed sound, iLoud Micro Monitor is the ideal reference monitoring system for tight spaces, delivering high-end sound without the high-end price.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, musicians, producers, video editors and sound designers can critically listen to their music no matter what scenario they’re in – a bedroom studio space, hotel room, tour bus, a larger studio needing a second set of monitors for nearfield monitoring, or just streaming music and listening at home.
iLoud Micro Monitor delivers detailed, clear and accurate audio in a compact, efficient and portable enclosure complemented by pleasing high frequencies, an “open” detailed midrange and a solid, controlled low end.
Additional features include:
- DSP-controlled frequency response
- Drivers powered by four ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push out a combined 50W RMS of power.
- A 3/4″ silk dome tweeter, 3″ custom performance woofer and a large flaring front-firing bass reflex port (per speaker).
- On-board 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP) for a flat and linear speaker response.
- Three EQ switches (treble, bass and a DESKTOP toggle for free field/desktop setup).
- Adjustable positioning and integrated threaded mic stand mounts (UNC 3/8″-16 thread).
- RCA (cable included) and 1/8″ wired connections and Bluetooth capabilities.
iLoud Micro Monitor is available for 299.99 USD/EUR per pair. For travel and storage, the iLoud Micro Monitor Travel Bag is also available for 39.99 USD/EUR. Prices excl. taxes.
More information: IK Multimedia