IK Multimedia has released AmpliTube 2 for iPhone, a major update to the leading guitar software for iPhone.
AmpliTube 2 for iPhone offers incredibly realistic tones and effects, full multi-track recording capabilities and an advanced practice tool – all in one convenient mobile app, from the leaders in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios. Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you are ready to rock!
New in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone
- New built-in one-track recorder with re-amping feature (free update).
- New multi-track recorder with 4 tracks and master FX section with 3 effects: Reverb, EQ and Compressor (available as in-app purchase).
- 5 new stompbox effects: Compressor, Reverb, Parametric EQ, Graphic EQ and Limiter (available as in-app purchase).
- Improved sound quality of gear and cabinets with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS 3 for Mac/PC (free update).
- Export recordings and mixes as high quality WAV audio files or send them by email as MP3s (free update).
- Import songs as backing tracks directly from user iPod library, from iTunes using file sharing or Wi-Fi (free update).
- New SpeedTrainer allows players to slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting the pitch (free update).
- Up to 50 songs can now be imported (free update).
- New preset naming feature (free update).
- New Setup panel including input and output level controls (free update).
- New scrollable menu for easier and faster gear selection in the FX and AMP sections (free update).
AmpliTube 2 for iPad is currently in development with even more powerful features and will be announced shortly. Current iPad only users are advised to wait for the dedicated version before going ahead with the in-app purchase of the iPhone version.
More information: IK Multimedia