IK Multimedia has announced the release of AmpliTube Orange for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Officially licensed and developed in close partnership with Orange Amplification, the new AmpliTube Orange for iPad and for iPhone/iPhone Touch is a real time mobile Orange Amplifier and effects studio featuring digital models of 5 classic and modern Orange guitar amplifiers and one Orange bass amplifier.
Each amp and cab model has been meticulously recreated in both looks and sound to deliver spot-on Orange tone any time, everywhere.
AmpliTube Orange for iOS features
- Real-time Orange amp and effects guitar/bass suite.
- 5 Classic and modern officially certified Orange guitar amps: OR50, Rockerverb 50, Thunderverb 200, Tiny Terror, AD 30, AD 200 MK 3 Bass Amp.
- Matching speaker cabinet models can be mixed & matched.
- Selectable speaker mic choices: passive & condenser.
- 4 Stomps: Echo Trip delay, Highway Drive overdrive, Shaker tremolo, Noise filter.
- Built-in tuner, metronome.
- 4 (iPad)/3 (iPhone) slots for daisy chained stompbox effects.
- Single track recorder included (expandable to 8 (iPad)/4 (iPhone) tracks with bounce feature, master effects via in-app purchase).
- Song section for importing device library music and play-along.
- MIDI controllable via iRig PRO or iRig MIDI.
- Create and save presets.
- Works with all IK Multimedia mobile interfaces like iRig PRO, iRig HD or iRig Stomp.
- Standalone app or available as in-app bundle in AmpliTube for iPad/iPhone.
- Full production music suite for your iPad.
- Designed and engineered in Italy.
AmpliTube Orange for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch is available for purchase for $14.99 USD/13.99 EUR each. The 4–Track recorder and 8-Track recorder with master effects section are an in-app purchase for $9.99 USD/8.99 EUR and $14.99 USD/13.99 EUR respectively.
More information: IK Multimedia