IK Multimedia has announced the release of the previously announced AmpliTube X-GEAR pedals, a collection of 4 high-performance boutique digital pedals featuring 16 different effects drawn from the most popular AmpliTube models and all-new reverb and delay algorithms.
And each pedal is accompanied by an exclusive virtual X-GEAR version of the exact same effects for use in AmpliTube 5 (SE version included). This lets users record, tweak settings and save presets back to the hardware pedal. Now guitarists can switch between stage and studio seamlessly and enjoy world-class tone anywhere.
AmpliTube X-Gear features
- Breakthrough software and hardware integration.
- State-of-the-art DSP in a road-worthy anodized aluminum chassis.
- 4 distinct effects pedals: distortion, modulation, delay and reverb.
- Each pedal packs 16 different algorithms and 50 factory presets.
- Includes exclusive virtual X-GEAR versions for use in AmpliTube 5.
- USB port for preset management and use as a recording interface.
- Full MIDI implementation including control over AmpliTube 5.
- Designed and made in Italy for a lifetime of playing and gigging.
The pedals are available for purchase for 299.99 USD/EUR each (ex. VAT where applicable), with discounts offered when ordering multiple pedals.
More information: IK Multimedia