IK Multimedia has announced the release of T-RackS Mic Room for Windows and Mac, a powerful new microphone-modelling module that gives producers the power to process and “re-mike” their physical microphones to sound and perform like some of the most popular studio microphones of all time.
Mic Room is a microphone-modeling tool for T-RackS that puts a world-class collection of over 20 classic and contemporary microphones at your fingertips. It gives you the power to process and “re-mike” your physical microphones to sound and perform like some of the most coveted mic models of all time.
With dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphone models to choose from (plus other unconventional and highly creative models), it offers an inspiring and essential array of tone sculpting tools that are conveniently ready for use as a T-RackS module in your DAW of choice.
T-RackS Mic Room features
- Powerful and easy-to-use microphone modeling module for T-RackS.
- Comes with a collection of over 20 microphone models that includes dynamic, condenser, ribbon and other styles.
- Intuitive plug-and-play interface.
- Adjustable input level.
- Stereo control of left and right channels.
- Level meter.
- Master bypass switch.
- Proximity effect adjustment.
- Harmonic content adjustment effect.
Mic Room is available for purchase for 69.99 EUR/USD (or 70 Gear Credits). Mic Room is also available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on the app store. Prices excluding taxes.
More information: IK Multimedia