IK Multimedia has announced an update to its Syntronik 2 virtual instrument. Version 2.0.3 includes various fixes and improvements.
The recent Syntronik 2 Group Buy was a complete success bringing all 33 synths into the hands of over 3,000 new users! Thank you for being part of it and we trust you are enjoying the new sounds. That said, several issues were raised by users during and immediately following the Group Buy. We’re pleased to announce that all of these issues are resolved in a new update.
Changes in Syntronik v2.0.3
- Fixed a bug where Multis using a Syntronik 1 preset were not loaded correctly.
- Improved GUI clarity on Windows systems using lower-resolution displays.
- Fixed a bug where the pitch bend range was displayed incorrectly on the Edit panel.
- Fixed a bug on the SH-V panel where the Osc 2 controls were reversed.
- Fixed a bug on the VCF3 panel where the BPM Sync and Osc 2 controls were reversed.
- Fixed a bug in the 99 Synth where Syntronik 1 presets were missing the 12dB filter slope.
- Fixed a bug on the Modulum panel where controllers were recalled incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where time DAW signature changes could cause an audio glitch.
- Fixed a bug where Syntronik 1 preset Porta and Glide knobs recalled incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug in where Syntronik 1 presets incorrectly displayed the filter slopes for the C and R Type filters.
- General reliability improvements.
Recommended for all Syntronik 2 users, the update is available from the IK Product Manager.
More information: IK Multimedia