IK Multimedia has released version 1.1 of Syntronik, a virtual synthesizer that uses advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine.
The update includes user requested features like aftertouch, effect drag & drop and chain presets, Quick Edit of Multis, and more improvements.
Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine. Syntronik includes 17 amazing instruments, available as a collection or separately, with over 2,000 preset sounds covering a wide selection from 38 of the most iconic to ultra-rare and painstakingly multi-sampled vintage synthesizers.
Changes in Syntronik v1.1
- Quick Edit on Multi page: now features dedicated level and pan sliders as well as effects and arpeggiator bypass for all parts at once.
- Effects – new drag & drop repositioning, chain presets, lock and global bypass shortcut features.
- MIDI assignable aftertouch for enhanced performance expression.
- The length of arpeggiator patterns is now controllable via MIDI.
- Vibrato can now be assigned to either the Modwheel or the Aftertouch.
- Faster database rebuilding process for streamlined library management.
Syntronik (VST/AU/AAX) is available for 199.99 EUR/USD ex. taxes. The version 1.1 update is available to registered users in the User Area.