Image-Line has released version 1.20 of Deckadance, the popular DJ mixing application.
Changes in v1.20
- New: Mac OSX release (Universal Binary).
- New: Redesign of the Digital Vinyl System panel. It includes now a real-time signal spectroscope and an easy-to-use interface.
- New: Vinyl timecode control of decks inside Live and Live LE.
- New: Minihost with support for DirectSound drivers and new features as tap master tempo and window resize/move.
- New: Native support for Numark Total Control console.
- New: Transform button now also includes “cut” mode.
- Internal changes to the browser to increase his efficiency.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed important cpu usage bug in Windows version.
- Added white and black updated skins.
Deckadance is available for Windows PC and Mac OSX (UB) and costs $99 USD for the House Edition, and $179 USD for the Club Edition (includes timecoded vinyl/CD support).
Visit the Deckadance website for more information, videos and a link to download a demo of Deckadance.