Image-Line has released version 1.1.1 of Drumaxx, a virtual percussion instrument for Windows and Mac.
The Drumaxx percussion modeling instrument gives you total control over 16 physically modeled drum pads that can be routed to independent outputs for external effects processing.
Changes in Drumaxx v1.1.1
- Fixed Logic 8 compatibility.
- New filter added: SOF (Self Oscillating Filter).
- Added “Import Sequencer patten” feature.
- Fixes to multi-out implementation in AU version (rc3).
- Fixed crash when selecting output in AU version (rc2).
- Fixed Logic compatibility (rc1).
- Fixed pattern loading (rc1).
- Fixed wrong key triggering (rc1).
Drumaxx is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (FL Studio/VST/AU), priced at $99 USD.