Image-Line has released version 9.0.1 (release candidate installer) of FL Studio, a digital audio workstation software for Windows.
Changes in FL Studio v9.0.1
- Fixed minor bug when right-clicking mini piano roll view for immediate jump in some cases.
- Fixed minor browser bug.
- Kb preview now works better as notes are released when you select another channel.
- Changed priority stuff when background rendering.
- Fixed bug loading old projects with internal controllers in sends.
- Fixed crash in Edison’s scratching tool.
- Fixed possible hang when using remote control with smoothing enabled.
- FPC: fixed issue cutting preview voices.
- Wrapper: don’t respond to “update display” messages during saving.
- Wrapper: input names were sometimes shortened.
- Wrapper: fixed deadlock when i/o changed.
- Fixed little Delphi memory leak.
- Fixed crash in Fruity Stereo Shaper when both delay & phase were in use.
- Wrapper: rewrote small part of DX plugin initialization.
- Wrapper: fixed loading old DX plugin state if plugin wasn’t found.
- FPC: pad volume wheel resets to 100% instead of 0%.
- FPC: mute button now works correctly if there are multiple pads triggered by the same semitone.
- FPC: deleting a layer would delete two instead of one.
- Downloader: custom download location wasn’t used in some situations.
- Video Player: fixed “Ignore tempo changes”.
- DirectWave: fixed crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow.
- DirectWave: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file (start, end, loop start, loop end).
- DirectWave: fixed zone voice count display.
- DirectWave: fixed visual representation of programs in library if their names were too long.
- Added ‘Sidechain to this track only’ option in mixer.
- Added ‘Create submix to’ option in mixer.
- Added ‘Override generic link…’ to knob popup menu.
- Slightly improved Sytrus rendering quality.
- Double-clicking a playlist track edits its mostly used clip.
- Speeded up refresh of multidirectional playlist scrolling.
- Wrapper: added option to disable threaded processing for a specific plugin, applies to any new instance of that plugin.
- FPC: added random triggering of overlapping layers.
- FPC: added DW program file import.
- DirectWave: added trigger groups.
- DirectWave: searches for samples in subfolder with the program’s name when loading a .dwp.
- FPC: pad menu now shows banks in separate columns instead of submenus.
- FPC: updated DW import.
- FPC: use improved randomization method.
- DirectWave: increased max size of zone and program name to 128.
- DirectWave: implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb.
- Downloader: options window is now integrated in content library window.
- Downloader: clicking an cd/category will open or close it (no double-click necessary).
FL Studio for Windows is available to purchase from the Image-Line online shop, starting at $49 USD.
More information: Image-Line