E-Phonic has announced the release of its new synth plugin Invader 2, an 8-voice polyphonic synthesizer designed to be easy to program while still offering a wide range of sounds and possibilities.
Invader 2 features
- Knob-per-function interface, what you see it what you get.
- 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator (tri, saw, pw, sync).
- Polyphonic stereo unison with optional low CPU unison emulation mode (up to 48 voices).
- 2 low pass resonant filter types (clean and raw).
- Filter drive or high pass option.
- Stereo noise generator.
- Ring modulation.
- 2 LFOs with delay function.
- 2 Envelopes.
- Delay effect with normal, ping pong, tape and diffusion delay modes.
- Arpeggiator / 16 step sequencer.
- 4 x oversampled engine.
- Medium and high quality modes.
- 200+ presets.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST3 and AU plugin formats, Invader 2 is available as a “pay what you like” download with a minimum of 5 EUR.
More information: E-Phonic