Klysoft has released version 1.4 of ITVL, a semi generative step sequencer software for Windows and Mac.
ITVL is a generative sequencer packed into a classic step sequencer; designed for making organic melodies. ITVL is designed to be transparent and allow the user to decide when the next step will be triggered and what note will be played.
ITVL is a standalone app. A user can use it to host 2 VST instrument plug-ins, sequence hardware, or work with a DAW and record everything with MIDI.
Changes in ITVL v1.4
- New features:
- Copy/Paste pattern.
- Generate new pattern based on the pattern copied.
- Easier DAW midi learn integration by sending CC#.
- Fixed bugs:
- Fixed midi cc automation bug.
- Fixed Mac version midi menu bug.
- Fixed GUI bugs.
- Improved swing function.
- Added option to turn off note indicator.
- Overall optimization.
- Changed Windows version preset GUI.
ITVL is available for purchase for the introductory price of $39.99 USD. A free demo version is available for download.
More information: Klysoft