iZotope has announced Ozone 4, an update to its software mastering suite.
Ozone 4 builds on the program’s reputation for superior sound quality and industry-standard mastering tools with new innovations. iZotope has updated and expanded Ozone’s processing algorithms, optimizing them for today’s low-latency DAW environments.
Ozone 4 key features
- Integrated mastering system combining analog warmth and digital precision
- New Intelligent Loudness Maximizer mode provides full-sounding masters while handling transients with unprecedented clarity
- New Perfect Reconstruction crossovers combine analog character with digital clarity
- New mid/side processing adds a whole new dimension of power to Ozone’s EQ, dynamics and harmonic exciter by letting you process different parts of the soundstage separately
- True Envelope dynamics processing introduces a new alternative to traditional Peak and RMS-based dynamics processing for exceptionally transparent compression, expansion and limiting
- Improved and enhanced preset system lets users adjust a few simple parameters to get amazing results
- Many more interface and ease-of-use additions
Ozone 4 will be available for Windows and Mac (VST/RTAS/AU/MAS/DX) in January of 2009 for an MSRP of $249 USD. Customers who buy Ozone 3 after October 1, 2008 are eligible for a free upgrade to Ozone 4 when it is released. Existing Ozone 3 customers will be able to upgrade for $79 USD.
Visit iZotope for more information.