iZotope has announced the availability of the latest version of its popular audio mastering suite. Sporting a host of new features, Ozone 10 enables creators to master faster than ever before with intuitive, AI-powered modules.
Achieving a professional master has never been faster than with Ozone 10. Equally powerful for people who are new to mastering or for mastering pros, Ozone has everything needed to bring balance and smoothness, punch and glue, warmth and grit, and a sense of space to a mix, alongside smart technologies that help match the sound of chart-topping hits.
New in Ozone 10
- Stabilizer Module: Sculpt a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape a mix into a clear, natural tone, or tame problem resonance, carve away harshness, and smooth transients for better translation across listening environments (Advanced only).
- Impact Module: Enhance the rhythm and feel of tracks with this new module by intuitively controlling microdynamics: four sliders work across different frequency bands to breathe life into a mix, adding punch and dynamic space, or gluing your track together for a thicker sound (Advanced only).
- Improved Master Assistant: Match the sound of trusted reference files or today’s hit songs with groundbreaking new matching technology for tone, dynamics, and width. An updated Assistant View makes it faster than ever to customize your starting point, while the Tonal Balance curve allows for easy metering (included in Standard and Advanced).
- Magnify Soft Clip: Boost loudness while maintaining high fidelity audio with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in Standard and Advanced).
- Recover Sides: Reduce width without losing the sides with this new feature in the Imager module, which maintains stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power when narrowing a problem frequency (included in Standard and Advanced).
- And more, including native Apple silicon support, and a refreshed look and feel of the Ozone interface.
Ozone 10 is available at the iZotope store and from distributors Plugin Boutique and Native Instruments with introductory pricing through October 20th, 2022. The Advanced edition is $299 USD (regular $499 USD) while the Standard edition is $199 USD during the promotion (regular $249 USD).
Various upgrades and crossgrades are available as well.