iZotope has updated its Neutron and Neutron Advanced mixing plugins for Windows and Mac to version 1.01.
The Neutron mixing plug-in combines five great-sounding new processors with the latest in intelligent metering and analysis. Like having a virtual assistant, Neutron can listen to your audio, identify instruments, and offer tailored starting points for creating powerful mixes with focus and clarity while leaving all the creative control to you. The revolutionary new Masking Meter can help you visually identify frequency collisions between instruments, allowing you to tweak each track so it sits better in the mix. Optimized for mixing, you can use this on dozens of tracks to carve away muddiness and reveal new sonic possibilities in your mixes.
Changes in Neutron v1.01
- CPU Optimizations
- Up to 20% performance improvement when Masking Meter is enabled and Neutron’s user interface is closed.
- Up to 11% performance improvement when using Neutron’s EQ user interface.
- Gain Trace Meter
- Addressed occasional rendering issues with the Gain Trace meter in the Compressor and Transient Shaper.
- Improved compatibility with Apple’s VoiceOver mode to increase accessibility for blind and low-vision users.
- Fixed issue where Neutron failed to recognize unicode characters in file paths, which caused features and presets to be inaccessible.
- Fixed issue related to the above where the Track Assistant would hang instead of classifying within 10 seconds.
- Fixed issue where Neutron saved settings incorrectly in FL Studio.
- Addressed occasional audio playback issue when using Track Assistant in FL Studio.
- Addressed occasional issue where the EQ curve and node icons would display incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where channel count label spacing was sometimes incorrect in certain 5.1, 7.0 and 7.1 formats.
- Addressed some niche installation errors on Windows 7 and 10.
- Updated Neutron Help Manual: now even more helpful!
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes, optimizations and improvements.
- Plus: addressed some critical performance issues that will benefit users of Cakewalk’s SONAR.
Neutron and Neutron Advanced are available from Plugin Boutiuqe.