Jérémy Pinat has released Ton: Drum Machine, a free drum app for iPad.
Ton brings a circular step sequencer and an advanced audio engine to your iPad, enabling you to create rich and modulated rhythmic sequences.
Its sound-sculpting capabilities are simple yet incredibly deep and will make even the most basic samples sound unique to your style.
Ton: Drum Machine features
- Parameter locks: lock different audio values on sequencer steps to modulate your sequence and making it sound natural and organic.
- Pitch parameter: tune your drums or create basslines.
- Saturation effect: add a bit of warmth to any sample, or destroy it completely.
- Multimode resonant filter: attenuate or boost frequencies.
- Amplitude envelope: shape the overall silhouatte of the sound.
- Reverb and delay: glue sounds together, from subtle to stellar.
- Ableton Link: synchronize with other apps and devices.
- Audiobus: send Ton’s output to other compatible apps.
Ton is available for iOS 9.3 or later.
More information: Jérémy Pinat