Karanyi has announced the release of SYNTHS-DX, a Kontakt instrument library featuring sounds for creating subtle cinematic atmospheres, deep, wide sci-fi pads for film, videogame, ambient and synthwave music production.
The rompler-like sampled instrument comprises 15 unique instruments with inspiring patches created on the Oberheim Matrix 6 and Matrix 1000, Dave Smith Instruments OB-6, Yamaha DX7, Moog Minitaur and Sub 37, Roland Super JV, Novation X-Station and Nord Lead 2x.
With its 60+ instrument presets you get a palette of colors for your next track. All samples were recorded key-by-key in 24 bit 48kHz. Karanyi captured these sounds with analog gear and by applying the minimum software post-production process to keep these patches rich and fresh.
- Recorded with Universal Audio Apollo 8p & Focusrite Preamps.
- 1,600+ samples with 24bit/48kHz sample rate.
- 2.7 GB total size (3.6 GB uncompressed).
- Envelope selector with 3 attack and 3 release stages.
- 6 Effects: Phaser, 80s Flanger, Leslie, Delay, Reverb & Ladder Filter (2 effects/Instrument).
- 2 SSL-style EQs: Bass Booster-Mid Attenuator and Mid Attenuator-Hi Booster combo.
- Pole wheel for soft sample group blending.
- Custom GUI with SYNTHS Engine.
SYNTHS-DX for Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version) costs $30 USD. Until December 12th you can use coupon code ilovesynths to get 33% off on your purchase.
More information: Karanyi