Karoryfer Samples has announced the release of a sample library featuring an opera mezzosoprano singing in the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European language spoken approximately 5000 years ago.
The concept of Hstr is not to accurately reconstruct prehistoric singing, but rather to provide prehistoric phonetics in a tuning and format which will be usable for modern music.
- Over thirty Proto-Indo-European words.
- Syllable patches allowing the combination of syllable starts and ends for hundreds of possible syllables.
- True sampled legato on vowel sustains.
- Additional hummed m sustains.
- Controllable vibrato.
- Unison simulating the sound of three singers.
- Over 6000 total samples.
- 24-bits, 44.1 kHz sample rate.
Available for the free Plogue sforzando 1.971 or newer, Hster is on sale for the intro price of $19 USD until August 15th, 2022 (regular $39 USD).
More information: Karoryfer Samples