killihu has announced the release of the Sequencer-Ki Max for Live device, a 16-track sequencer for Ableton Live.
- 16 tracks with independent length and speed, velocity and random velocity, note length beat synced and time-based, swing and random swing.
- Selectable MIDI output notes and master transpose.
- 16 velocity lanes, one for each track.
- 32 envelope lanes that can be mapped to Live controls, output MIDI control changes or control the note length of the tracks.
- Randomization of notes and envelope lanes.
- 32 patterns that can be changed by MIDI input notes or automatic randomization.
- Custom track names and colors.
The device is available for purchase for 20 EUR. It requires Ableton Live 10 and Max for Live.
More information: killihu