Kilohearts has announced availability of Phase Plant, pushing the creative sound design envelope as a truly limitless hybrid synthesizer plugin.
Phase Plant represents the pinnacle of the snapin eco-system that Kilohearts has been busy developing since the 2015 release of its award-winning Multipass modular multi-band host.
Phase Plant is a modular synthesizer where you can combine several different synthesis techniques in your sound design. Analog oscillators, samples, wavetables and a noise generator creates the initial sound, which can then be filtered and processed using any combination of snapins from your arsenal.
To bring your patch alive Phase Plant supports an open-ended modulation system, where you can add envelopes and LFOs as you need them and route them to almost any parameter. To top it all off, audio rate modulations can be used to modulate the phases, frequencies and amplitudes of all generator modules, to create all manner of sounds based on FM and similar techniques.
Combining the power of snapin effects with new modules for signal generation and modulation, Phase Plant is a hybrid synthesizer capable of what has previously only been possible in classic modular setups.
Phase Plant features
- Analog oscillator.
- Wavetable oscillator.
- Advanced noise generation.
- Phase Modulation, Linear and Exponential Frequency Modulation, and Ring Modulation between generators.
- Use any number of generators in any order.
- Any number of LFOs, Envelopes and other modulations.
- Compatible with all Kilohearts snapin effects.
- ~300 expertly crafted factory presets.
- Advanced onboard Wavetable editor.
- Quick and creative to work with.
- Grouping, minimizing, and much more…
More information: Kilohearts