Klevgränd Produktion has announced its latest audio plugin Degrader, a combined resampler and bit crusher effect plugin.
It can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
It also comes with a handful of factory presets.
- Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
- Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
- Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
- Additional distortion algorithm.
- Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob).
- Input and output gain control.
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
Degrader is available for the intro price of $19.99 USD (AU/VST/AAX) or $7.99 USD for iOS (AUv3 only) until October 1st, 2018. Regular prices are $39.99 USD for desktop and $12.99 USD for iOS.
More information: Klevgränd Produktion