These two updates are not life-changers, but they bring some welcome additions that we find very pleasant. They are mostly a result of feedback from you all, we love receiving your input and ideas so keep it coming!
Changes in DAW Cassette v1.1
- Added a new settings panel.
- Bleed amount (crosstalk between channels).
- Tape head tilt angle.
- Noise gain and type.
- Four-band peak EQ.
- Now includes a few presets.
- Various optimizations.
- Tape head now spins in correct direction (!).
Changes in Modley v1.1
- Added a Bitcrusher insert effect.
- Added a Stereo width control insert (Stereoid).
- New Feedback mode which controls the behaviour of loop insert effect.
- The filter insert now features a bandpass type.
- The Pitch insert now has a range knob.
- Fixed a bug where slow synced delays could be out of sync.
- Various improvements.
Available for macOS and Windows users, the updates are free for existing customers. iOS updates are on the way.
More information: Klevgrand