Kontakt Hub has announced Chordscape, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt by Divergent Audio Group.
Chordscape is an ambient infinite tape playback machine designed to create evolving modulated dark ambient soundscapes.
Chordscape contains 8GB of sound designed content derived from acoustic instruments, natural recordings, sound design, outboard effects and synthesizers. Each sound has been carefully created from scratch to fit the engine and philosophy of the library by our good friend Erick McNerney.
There are 4 sound sources, an inbuilt browser system, 4 dedicated sequencers and multiple assignable effects
The unique feature of Chordscape is that it is designed to emulate a tape machine in that you simply press play (rather than playing notes) and then create the movement by modulating and automating parameters as it plays. This gives incredibly unique evolving sounds that never stop!
- With 4 sounds sources, each with 13 sound categories you could get lost in Chordsape for days.
- Nearly every single control can be modulated over time.
- Includes over 200 in 5 different categories to get you started.
- Perfect for creating infinite ambient soundscapes, pads and moving textures.
- 4 Send FX slots, each slot can be populated with 1 of 5 FX. Each channel can then send the signal to each slot.
- 4 channel sequencer allows for sequencing each sound source individually and snapping each sequence to a desired scale.
Chordscape for Kontakt 5.5 or higher (full version) is on sale for £45 GBP (regular £79 GBP). Prices ex. VAT.