Korg has announced the Wavedrum Black, a limited edition of the acclaimed dynamic percussion synthesizer.
Korg’s award-winning Wavedrum Dynamic Percussion Synthesizer has drawn international praise for its organic interface, realism, comprehensive arsenal of percussion sounds spanning the globe, and innovative synth sounds. Now the Wavedrum is available in a limited edition black color with a solid black metallic rim and an exclusive BLACK SUEDE™ Remo drum head – projecting a different vibe than the aura of the original silver.
- 2nd Generation Dynamic Percussion Synthesizer provides unparalleled expressiveness.
- Innovative technology combines DSP synthesis and PCM playback.
- Two playing surfaces – traditional drumhead and advanced rim areas – offer unprecedented expression and a familiar feel with hands, sticks or mallets.
- Transducer pickup and pressure sensor system responds to every performance nuance and gesture and every playing style.
- 100 preset programs offer traditional drum and percussion sounds, plus new and unique sounds.
- 100 user programs for storing customized sounds and settings.
- Live Mode stores up to 12 favorite programs for instant recall.
- 100 loop phrases of various genres allow Wavedrum users to jam along.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- AUX input allows the monitoring or mixing in of any audio source; CD, MP3, even a second WAVEDRUM!
- Versatile, compact, light-weight design; use as an individual instrument, or mixed in with a traditional kit, or any performance/percussion rig.
The Korg Wavedrum Black will be available in November 2010.
More information: Korg