KRK Systems has released the KRK R6, a passive version of the Rokit 6 monitors.
This monitor is perfect for broadcast and studio applications where an existing amplifier is available. The RP6 has a passive 2nd order crossover and frequency response from 49 – 20kHz. It features the same KRK precision and performance but at a passive speaker price. The R6 is also suitable for home theater or audiophile listening applications, providing accuracy and linearity that is often missing from traditional home speakers. When you want KRK performance in a passive speaker design, look no further than the R6!
KRK R6 features
- 1″ Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- 6″ Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Recommended Amplifier Power 50-150 W (8 Ohms)
- Freq Response: 49Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Crossover 2.5 kHz, 2nd order
- 12 11/16″ x 8 7/8″ x 11 1/2″ / 32.1cm x 22.5cm x 29cm
- 15.5 lbs / 7 Kg
The KRK R6 has a MAP price of $149 and is available now at leading music retailers worldwide.
Visit KRK Systems for more information.