Kuassa has released an update to its Amplifikation 360 virtual playground for guitarists.
Version 1.0.2 includes the Amplifikation Lite guitar amp simulator as a free module. It also comes with various improvements and bug fixes to enhance the overall user experience designing guitar tone inside Amplifikation 360.
Amplifikation 360 is a modular “playground” for stacking pedals, amps, and cabs to create the perfect sound you want. Immediately combine every Kuassa guitar plug-ins you own inside Amplifikation 360.
Try routing Matchlock‘s Amp with Caliburn‘s Cabinet, add a series (and parallel routings) of Efektor pedals to get that spacey shoegazing wall of sound, bigger than live djent riffs, or even a trippy psychedelic leads.
Changes in Amplifikation 360 v1.0.2
- New module added: Amplifikation Lite.
- Bug on Macro Parameter View setting when switching between a plug-in and standalone: fixed.
- Bug on DAW’s undo-redo when using Amplifikation 360 as plug-in fixed.
- Bug on a few DAW’s plugin preset chain: fixed.
- Bug on Dimension Chorus dual-mono: fixed.
- Minor GUI fixes.
- Minor preset bug fixes.
- Shortcut to Kuassa website added.
- New presets added.
The update is available as a free download. The plugin supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: Kuassa