KV331 Audio has released version 126.96.36.199 of SynthMaster, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
SynthMaster is a semi-modular software synthesizer and multi-FX plug-in. As a software synthesizer, it combines many different synthesis methods such as additive synthesis, subtractive synthesis, ring modulation, amplitude modulation, frequency / phase modulation, pulse width modulation, osc sync and waveshaping. As a multi-fx plug-in, it features 8 band parametric EQ/filterbank, 16 band Vocoder, Stereo Tremolo, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Delay and Stereo Reverb.
Changes in SynthMaster v188.8.131.52
- New: Double clicking on a knob/slider control sets its value to its default value.
- Fix: Envelope attack/release slopes default to exponential.
- Fix: When a plugin is instantiated, preset name and metadata information is not restored.
- Fix: Layer 2 button is incorrectly linked to Layer 2 Filter structure parameter.
- Fix: Layer 1 Filter Algorithm control is incorrectly linked to Layer 2 Filter Algorithm parameter.
- Fix: Echo Ping Pong button is missing on the default skin.
- Fix: Channel aftertouch and pitch bend changes are now filtered to have a smoother modulation signal.
SynthMaster is available to purchase for $59 USD until 31 December, 2009 (regular price $99 USD).