KX77FREE has released KXOMNI-600 v2.0, a freeware synth made with SynthEdit extended with Xavier’s own sem modules written in C++.
New in version 2.0
- filter KX LPF
- adjust resonance freely
- noise modulation support
- adjustment of the cut-off frequency is more precise (5v=440hz, 6v=880hz)
- 4 new modes: HQ, HQS, HQM, HP
- SE filter was removed and replaced by a bypass, if you do not want to use the filter that saves CPU
- new curves of the envelope generators of Vcf and the oscillators
The curves have a mode L which is a compression of the envelope generator signal, the Eg level is reached more quickly and it is maintained longer
- mode L also exists for Vca (“comp” parameter)
- oscillator waveshapers incorporates a bypass and the Exp-Inv++ curve was optimized (CPU saving)
- oscillator filters have mode HQM and also a bypass (CPU saving)
- replace vu-meters by an oscilloscope, analyzers of frequency, LEDs
- distortion with an feedback adjustment and an ON/OFF(CPU saving) added the the fx section
Visit KX77FREE for more information.