KX77FREE has released version 2.5 of KX-Synth-X16, a free virtual modular synthesizer plug-in for Windows based on the VCS3.
Changes in KX-Synth-X16 v2.5
- New features:
- Full Midi Learn.
- Frequency displays on the main panel.
- Note transposition for each oscillator.
- Bar synchro to any step of the sequencer (1 to 16).
- Bend selector for the synthesizer.
- Midi out on/off.
- 21 new presets.
- All automation names rewritten.
- The sequencer files are in the plug-in folder.
- Initialization time of 2 sec.
- Less cpu use, no mute and initialization during the Prg Ch.
- Mini knobs to control directly the joystick with Midi controllers.
- New internal structure with less modules and connections.
- The input level of the Fx is controlled by the Run AR to smooth the signal when the FX are used directly.
- The destinations Vca, Ring a, Ring B and Fx go to the sleep mode if any pins are not connected in theirs columns.
- Midi out: the Prg Ch is filtered and better management of the CC123.
- Bugs fixed:
- The transposition of the sequencer CV to the matrix was wrong.
- The Mod signal of the voice n°6 was rectified and always positive.
- If the loop ( Lp ) of the adsr was enabled during the sustain, the adsr could not be retriggered.
- To avoid incompatibilities with some hots during the samplerate update, the external inputs are unavailable with the VSTi version. This feature is implemented in a monophonic VSTe (effect): KX-SYNTH-X16-FX.
KX-Synth-X16 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: KX77FREE