Leapwing Audio has released version 2 of the CenterOne center-extractor and phantom center manipulator for Windows and Mac.
The update comes with an improved UI separating both algorithms, level trim, three output gain faders on LCR, full control over centre channel width, undo/redo, A/B comparison, and additional presets for a wider range of applications.
CenterOne is a processor that separates the phantom center from stereo content. With CenterOne, a user can zero in on the phantom center and, for example, bring out or bring down the vocals without affecting anything else. In this upgrade, there are new features such as a unique center channel width control, preset management, A/B comparison, and level trim.
Ideal for final mixes and mastering, and perfect for post-production engineers and DJs as well, CenterOne lets a user reposition, isolate, and even eliminate elements of their mix.
CenterOne v2 features
- Phantom Center Manipulation — Bring the center panned signal within a stereo stream forward or bring it back by up to 6dB without changing any of the panorama.
- Extract Left-Center-Right — Encodes LR signal into LCR in a unique bit-identical way.
- Simple yet beautiful design — Beautiful Retina interface with unique design, focused on the optimal workflow.
- Extremely good filters — The highest quality audio processing algorithms available.
- Multiple DAW & OS compatibility — Available on Mac OSX (10.9 +), Windows 8, 10 (64-bit only) in AAX-Native, VST, VST3 and AU.
CenterOne v2 is on sale at a 20% discount for a limited time only (regular 199 USD/EUR).
More information: Leapwing Audio