Lindell Audio has announced availability of a vintage leveling amplifier that is meticulously engineered to authentically reproduce the tonal quality and ease-of-use of the de-facto dynamics processor of the past 60 years: LiN2A.
The Lin2A’s simple control scheme belies its versatility. Thanks to its superlative Black Lion T4BLA opto element, it can effortlessly deliver transparent level-smoothening for silky vocals… or add a bit of the bite and weight to bass and kick tracks.
‘2A-style compression forgoes the conventional ratio, attack, and release controls of other compressors in favor of a simple 2-knob interface with program-dependent responsiveness. In short: you couldn’t make it sound bad if you tried.
- True tube-driven optical compression and limiting.
- Superb Black Lion T4BLA Opto Element for smooth gain reduction and transparency.
- USA-made transformer.
- Quick, effortless two-knob user interface for instant results.
- Dynamically responsive Compress mode (≈3:1) and hard Limiter (∞:1) mode.
- Ultra-fast attack and level-dependent release.
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring.
- Balanced input and output.
Lindell Audio’s LiN2A is shipping and available at a MAP of $699 USD and an SRP of 929 EUR including VAT in the EU.
More information: Lindell Audio