LinPlug has announced a public beta for the Windows version of its Spectral synthesizer instrument.
If you are familiar with subtractive synthesis, you will feel right at home with the Spectral, because you can choose an oscillator waveform, choose a filter shape and go on from there. But Spectral delivers far more options than you would expect from the well sorted user interface. Both Oscillator Waveform and Filter Shape can be edited in depth and modulated. This unique audio engine is capable of delivering many sounds never heard before.
Changes in Spectral 1.1 beta
- 66 Effects parameter can now be modulated via Matrix.
- Matrix now with 24 slots.
- Improved Oscillator FM cross-modulation.
- Delay-MD now with separate High-Pass/Low-Pass filter.
- Delay-Stereo now with ability to switch Filter in Feedback loop.
- Fixed LFO Mono/Single mode now also copied/pasted.
- Fixed Resonance not part of audio stream for cross-modulation.
- Fixed various filters were not ok @ 96 kHz.
- Fixed Glide Constant Rate modulation now working (was always constant time).
- Fixed Arp Glide not correct if the notes are of same note number.
- Fixed Arp Sounds may stop arbitrarily.
- Fixed LFO speed changes are applied much faster.
The public beta is available to download for Windows (VST). The public beta for Mac will follow later.