Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Liquid Notes for Live by Re-Compose, the songwriting assistant tool for editing complex harmonic progressions.
With its advanced harmony analysis and chord progression algorithms, Liquid Notes will effectively alter chord functions, types, tension, and progressions. Reharmonization has never been easier!
It offers a controllable range of alternatives for chords and harmonies in singletrack or multitrack MIDI arrangements and makes the theory of harmony fully accessible to you. A powerful harmonic analysis atomizes even complex multitrack songs and detects their various musical elements and their correlations.
Musical adaptation (resynthesis) builds meaningful musical context from various input data (e.g. melodies, bass lines, chords, loops, rhythmic patterns etc.). This information is presented in a simple and clean user interface: Chords appear as rectangular boxes, with a vertical slider and two rotary knobs for changing chord functions, substitutions, and their tensions, respectively.
Liquid Notes for Live features
- Multitrack control over chord types, functions and tensions.
- Intelligent harmony progression management.
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them.
- Plays through the software instruments of Ableton Live.
- Connects to Ableton Live via Max for Live.
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Supports live performance.
Liquid Notes for Live requires Ableton Live 9 and Max for Live. It is on sale for only 32 EUR until February 6th, 2018.
More information: Plugin Boutique