LiveLab.dk has released LiveSlice v1.3, a beat slicer for Windows.
New in v1.3
- Live input recording – record loops from your tracks for instant liveslicing of any sequenced materia, or use LiveSlice as an effect
- Drag’n’Drop slices to tracks
- Preview slices in the arranger
- Midi through
- Loops can now be renamed and saved with a different filename
- When a loop is not found on disk (ie a new recording) it is automatically saved with the song
- New feature: stretch – automatically pitches all events to make the duration match the project tempo
- Manual sync will now override host sync information (workaround for hosts that provide incorrect sync info)
- Zoom / Pan is now activated on double click
- Clicking middle mouse button on a parameter will reset (before it would clear the event underneath)
- Manual updated
- fixed a bug in the file browser that could lead to crashes
- fixed problem with some controls not responding when running multiple instances of LiveSlice
Visit LiveLab.dk for more information.