Livid Instruments has announced its new Alias 8 USB powered MIDI controller.
The Livid Alias 8 delivers the quick and dirty control you need in a durable, compact package with high-quality controls. Perfect as a portable mixer control, the Alias 8 is designed to satisfy the essential needs of every studio or a live rig.
Eight “channel strips” of knobs, faders, and buttons, and a full-size master fader easily adapt to traditional mixing. The dual-function encoder makes it easy to change the MIDI channel (up to 15 channels), instantly extending its reach to control more of your software, while always keeping track of any LED feedback on the other channels. The encoder can also be used as a MIDI control for flipping through tracks or adjusting your cue volume – just push the encoder down to change its function.
Alias 8 features
- 8 – 30mm faders.
- 1 – 60mm fader.
- 16 – rotary potentiometers.
- 16 – RGB LED backlit buttons.
- 1- push-button detented encoder.
- 2 analog expansion ports for Livid XPC and DIY controllers (up to 16 additional analog controls).
- 15 banks of control on separate MIDI channels.
- Character display.
- USB powered class-compliant MIDI.
- Crafted by hand in Austin, TX USA.
The Alias 8 is now available to pre-order, priced at $299 USD.
More information: Livid Instruments