lkjb Plugins has introduced Luftikus, a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Luftikus is a digital adaption to an analog EQ with fext half-octave bands and additional high frequency boost. As an improvement to the hardware it allows deeper cuts and supports a keep-gain mode where overall gain changes are avoided.
- Hardware-modeled EQ.
- 10, 40, 160 & 640 Hz bands.
- 2.5 kHz shelf.
- optional boost-only shelf at 2.5, 5, 10, 20 or 40 kHz.
- Mastering and analog modes.
- “Keep-Gain” option to avoid drastic overall gain changes when eqing.
- Output trim to adjust gain.
- Improved design to allow deeper cuts.
Luftikus is available as open source, with binaries available for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit, VST/AU).
More information: lkjb Plugins