Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Loom Classic, the award-winning modular additive synthesizer instrument from AIR Music Technology.
Loom features a a shape-shifting Morph Pad that makes it easy to create rich, swirling, and captivating sounds.
Loom takes a unique modular approach to additive synthesis, a synthesis technique that involves combining simple waveforms together to create complex sounds, by allowing anyone to select from and combine 30 editable modules. Create anything from wobbles, ethereal pads, ambient soundscapes, and much more.
The programmable Morph Pad brings your Loom patches to life by morphing between user-defined variations of your patch, adding motion and momentum that continues to evolve.
Loom Classic features
- A modular additive synthesizer with a sound-shifting Morph Pad.
- 30 editable sound modules; freely combinable in 10 cells.
- Morph Pad enables point-and-click sound morphing.
- 350+ patches programmed by legendary sound designers.
- Smart Sound Randomizer to quickly design unique sounds.
- Economy mode reduces the load on the host processor with minimal impact on the sound.
- 64-bit plugin: VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats.
Loom Classic is on sale for only £27 GBP until April 2nd, 2018.
More information: AIR Loom Classic