After two years of development, Glou-Glou has launched an innovative looper pedal that covers a lot of familiar ground and opens up some new spaces as well.
Loupé offers flexible, musical, and interactive hi-fidelity sampling, allowing everything from infinite loops to short delay effects. It features real-time playback modulation, opening up a world of inspiring sounds.
Loupé hands you a diverse set of sampling and looping tools, for an innovative approach to making music.
Loupé at its core is a 48kHz/24-bit Stereo looper with 9 assignable switches to be controlled with your hands and feet. These assignable functions control how and when you are recorded, how and when playback occurs, and what effects will be applied to the loop. We save these unique combinations of switch assignments into presets called ‘Games’. As the name suggests, these many Games are quick ways to have fun and inspire music-making.
- 48kHz/24-bit Stereo audio.
- 43 seconds maximum loop length.
- 2 Selectable Line / Mic Input.
- 9 assignable switches (5 footswitches + 4 tactswitches) can be individually set to toggle or sustain.
- Classic EDP Functions: Record, Overdub, Replace, Multiply, Insert, Trig, Mute, Start.
- Up to 127 levels of Undo.
- ReadFX: Pitch, Reverse, Stutter, Drift, Auto-Follow, Redux, Pitch Modulation (Sine, Random).
- Adjustable Quantization of Functions and ReadFX.
- Unique Scroll function lets you move the playback loop around in the memory.
- Pulse Sync Out, adjustable PPQ.
- Expression pedal Input with 3 dedicated modes.
The Loupé comes in white and blue colors, priced 500 EUR (EU) / $650 USD (rest of the world). It is currently sold out, with a new batch coming in a few months.
More information: Glou-Glou