Lumit Audio has announced the release of Lumit, a digital audio workstation for Windows designed from the ground up for rapid unbridled music creation.
Lumit puts the professional sequencing and mixing capabilities you need to take your music further – right at your fingertips.
Inspired by students from Berklee College of Music®, Lumit is designed for rapid unbridled music creation and portability. No complex menu options or technology to hinder your creative flow.
- Unlimited multi-tracking, bounce, and export 192kHz/32-bit float.
- Drivers: ASIO (recommended), ASIO4ALL, Direct Sound, MME, and WASAPI drivers.
- MIDI Map USB MIDI Controllers.
- Full MIDI, audio, and automation recording & sequencing capabilities.
- Extensive mixing console.
- VSTi – VST3 support.
- Drag and drop audio, MIDI files, and VST Plug-ins.
- Freeze and unfreeze 192kHz/32-bit float.
- Dynamic GUI – handles any resolution 1280 x 720 or greater.
- Special parameters, algorithms, and hand-gestures to aid multi-touch.
- Includes over 1,000 percussion, synthesizer, and bass audio samples.
- Boutique audio DSP FX suite.
Lumit for Windows is available for purchase for $149.99 USD.
More information: Lumit Audio