Luftrum has announced the release of version 1.2 of Lunaris, bringing a collection of 150 new sounds and a new optional user interface to the pads instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt Player.
The update comes with new presets created by Michael Lyon, bringing the total preset count of Lunaris up to over 400.
The presets range from deep lush pads over organic nature pads to light, glittering, 90s inspired fantasy pads with memories to the D-50 era and early digital hardware synths. The new presets are pushing Lunaris to its CPU limits.
Also included is a new (optional) user interface by Satya Choudhury aka satYatunes, who has created a classic dark synth theme that is both elegant and easy on the eyes. The new skin can be activated by clicking the Lunaris logo.
A PDF guide with directions on how to install the GUI and the presets is included with the update as well.
- 400 presets by pristine sound designers.
- NKS ready for Komplete Kontrol and Machine.
- 200 high quality multisampled 24Bit sound sources.
- No need for the full version of Kontakt.
- Loads in the free Kontakt Player without limitations.
- No other software needed to play Lunaris.
- Flux Motion, Modulation and Effect Chain per layer.
- Create, mix, sculpt and save your own pads.
- 16-page PDF User Manual included.
- Crossgrade to the full version of Kontakt and save.
To celebrate the release of version 1.2, Lunaris has a limited 40% discount until January 8th, 2018. Use coupon code lunaupdate at checkout to buy Lunaris for just $95 USD (regular $159 USD).