Native Instruments has announced the availability of the virtual instrument that lets you tap into the stunning sound of Stradivari’s one-of-a-kind “Stauffer” cello.
Part of the previously released Cremona Quartet collection from e-instruments which brings together 4 of the world’s most valuable string instruments, the Stradivari Cello allows you to craft highly realistic, expressive cello phrases with 20 articulations and phase-aligned dynamic crossfades.
STRADIVARI CELLO captures every detail and nuance of a beautiful, centuries-old instrument, in a contemporary production tool with cutting-edge parameter controls. Built in 1700 by arguably the finest luthier of all time, Stradivari’s “Stauffer” cello is famed for its rich, warming tones — perfect for adding depth and character to anything from classical string arrangements to modern electronic compositions.
Stradivari Cello features
- Solo Cello Instrument.
- Smart fingerboard positioning.
- Multi-channel, stereo phase-aligned dynamic layers.
- Mix between close, mid and far mic positions.
- Additional room noise control.
- Performance-captured vibrato emulates human vibrato technique.
- 20 Professionally played articulations.
- Including up to 3 legato transitions per articulation.
- Virtuoso articulation combines multiple playing techniques without the need for keyswitching.
- Native Instruments NKS compatible.
- Size: 24.8 GB / 44 GB (Lossless Sample Compression).
- 24 bit, 48 kHz.
- Kontakt instrument – requires free Kontakt 6 Player or Kontakt 6 Version 6.2.2 or higher.
Stradivari Cello is on sale at an introductory 25% discount, priced 149 USD/EUR until January 31st, 2022.
More information: Native Instruments