Mackie has announced the Thump TH-12A, an ultra-compact new addition to its bestselling Thump Series portable, powered loudspeakers.
Delivering the perfect balance of power, portability and price, the new 400-watt, 2-way 12˝ Thump Series loudspeaker is perfect for any application that demands high-output and professional sound without breaking the budget.
Thump TH-12A features
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12″ or 15″ high-precision woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover.
- Transducer time-alignment.
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency.
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone.
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure.
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able.
- Extremely lightweight and portable.
The TH-12A will be available worldwide in Q1, 2011, priced at a U.S. MSRP of $389.99 USD.