Madrona Labs has released updates for its Aalto, Kaivo and Virta software synthesizer instruments for Windows and macOS.
Happy summer from the PNW, USA, where things are not bad, considering. I’ve just wrapped up some infrastructure work fixing some long-standing issues and resulting in an update to all the plugins that’s available now for both MacOS and Windows.
Changes in Aalto, Kaivo and Virta v1.8.3
- Added handling of “all notes off” and “all sound off” MIDI messages.
- Fixed bugs with Scala .scl and .kbm handling.
- Fixed issue with step sequencer not quantizing to current scale.
- Fixed issue with step sequencer UI not reaching maximum when dragging.
- Added slower LFO minimum speed and finer adjust (0.0001 Hz).
- Added response to “canDo” MPE query in VST plugin.
- Increased glide time to reduce zipper noise for panel parameters.
- [Aalto] Fixed possible DSP freeze with extreme LFO feedback.
- [Aalto] Fixed sometimes missing t3d light.
- [Aalto] Fixed sometimes missing label backgrounds.
- [Kaivo] Fixed clicks when gate/leak dial is changed.
Madrona Labs has launched its summer sale, offering a 30% discount on its products until August 31st, 2018. Use coupon code PARTICLES at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
More information: Madrona Labs