Mammoth Audio has announced availability of Density, an experimental instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. It comes with over 1,500 organic one-shot samples and 3 fully playable instruments.
Built by composers, for composers, Density simplifies the composing and sound design process into one custom built GUI.
DENSITY is a brand new experimental virtual instrument from Mammoth Audio and was designed by composers who need a new generation of instrument. This unique approach has resulted in a stunning GUI design. Every sample and articulation is laid out for instant access. Creators can layer a playable instrument and a core engine sample at the same time.
- Huge catalogue of unique One-Shot samples consisting of Booms, Hits, Risers, Reverse FX, Braams and many more.
- 3 playable instruments of: Cello, Tuba & Throat Singer.
- Instruments featuring up to 7 Round Robins and 4 Dynamic Layers.
- One of a kind ability to layer Playables and One-Shots.
- Unique, easy to access Macro FX: “Distort” & “Mangle”.
Density for Kontakt 5.6.2 or higher (full version) is available for $299 USD. A Mammoth Edition includes a premium box with custom merchandise, priced $349 USD. Members can get 20% off a purchase.
More information: Mammoth Audio