Martinic has released version 1.0 of Combo Model F, a free virtual combo organ instrument for Windows and Mac.
Combo Model F is a virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s: the Farfisa Mini Compact.
Combo Model F features
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 6 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage tabs: 16′, 8′, 4′, 2⅔’.
- 3 treble voice tabs: Dolce, Principale, Strings.
- Multi-Tone Booster voice with All Booster tab.
- Knee lever control.
- Bass voice (grey keys).
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Volume pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Fully automatable.
Combo Model F for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as freeware.
More information: Martinic