VST Alarm has launched a limited time sale on the Scanner Vibrato by Martinic, offering 78% off on the newly updated virtual effect plugin that precisely recreates the scanner-vibrato effect from the legendary Hammond tonewheel organ.
Martinic Scanner Vibrato is modelled closely on the original scanner-vibrato, so it offers the same features (and flaws), perfectly preserving the character of the original effect. However, Scanner Vibrato is more flexible; you can adjust the rate, depth, and even stereo width. And best of all, you can apply Scanner Vibrato not only to organ sounds, but also to guitar, synthesizer, or whatever sound you like.
Scanner Vibrato features
- Chorus/vibrato effect unit from well-known tonewheel organ.
- Improved ACE® technique model.
- Original C-1/C-2/C-3/V-1/V-2/V-3 depth/mix settings.
- Adjustable rate, depth, and mix.
- Optional stereo width with separate left/right rates.
- 16 presets, from classic chorus/vibrato to rotary-like effects.
- Tempo sync.
- Output volume control.
Available in VST, AU and CLAP plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Scanner Vibrato is on sale for only $9 USD until March 13th, 2023 (regular $39 USD).
More information: VST Alarm