MaximalSound has announced that its online mastering service has been improved.
In 2010 MaximalSound was the first company offering an automated mastering service. Since that time, the algorithm has been improved on a regular basis to reflect our continuous R&D effort. Our mission remains the same: Providing superior audio results in minutes at the best price.
The new website can be used from small android devices if required. We hope you will also appreciate this new design on your computer screen.
The very last version of the algorithm pushes the limits.
- Almost any lossy formats are accepted. They’re up scaled to both CD ready and mp3 at 320kbps files.
- WAV, AIF, FLAC are accepted, and preferred. Lossless files are rendered to both “Same Format”, high resolution (24 bits@96 KHz), CD, and mp3.
- The pricing is now based on the file duration at 2€ per minute.
- The VIP subscriptions still offer better deals for large projects.
- The turnaround for a 5 minutes file is within one hour.
- Of course, each uploaded file generates a free preview.
- PayPal allows using any currency for payment.
More information: MaximalSound