Mercuriall Audio has announced the release of an add-on for its Ampbox amp modeling platform and plugin host.
Rectofire is based on the legendary MESA/Boogie Dual Rectifier Blackface, rev G from the ’90s. It comes with a popular 1 meg gain pot mod, optional for each channel.
- Accurate and detailed white-box modeling Mercuriall Audio is known for.
- Introduction of Neural Hybrid Engine 2.0 in Rectofire. Further improvements of the modeling engine.
- Introduction of Power Link technology in Rectofire. Affects the power supply linkage between preamp and poweramp. Improves palm mutes and note attack definition.
- Each channel has an optional 1 meg gain pot mod. More tightness, gain and bite.
- 46 presets from our artists and friends to cover even the most bizarre tones.
The Rectofire amp module is on sale for the into price of $69.99 USD for a few days only. The regular price is $89.99 USD, while existing customers can get Rectofire for $69.99 USD after the introductory promotion as well.
Mercuriall Audio has also updated the Ampbox platform to version 1.1, adding new exclusive IRs from Max Morton (Jinjer, Shokran, Morton). This is a free platform update for all users of Ampbox.
More information: Mercuriall Audio